Monday, December 21, 2009

90% proof...

Playlist
Alice Cooper - Real and Imaginary Singles 1964-2009

Soundtracked by the Coop, another "lost" day in the run up to Xmas...

Out from lunchtime at the expense of rather a large financial institution based here in Edinburgh...

Whilst still compos mentis, I managed to win the Pop Quiz with 18/20 (I didn't know Madonna has Marilyn Monroe's face tatooed on her arse or that Spandau Ballet got their name from some graffitti in Berlin)...

Accordingly, I won this bottle of 20 year old Single Malt Whisky...



Of course I don't actually like whisky but it's the principal that counts and so it sits now in the kitchen at Crispycat Towers awaiting suitable visitors (erm, only after having returned to the pub "tomorrow" to retrieve said bottle, after having forgotten to take it home)...

Because, yes indeed, far too much red wine did for me and I returned home empty handed and, frankly, a drunken mess at around 7pm, at which point I, apparently (as I don't recall), immediately took to my bed...

I awoke around 10 thinking it was a bit dark for the morning...

A sleepless night ensued...

Idiot...

Not long to go now though...

Highlight of the Day : Thrashing the competition...

No comments: