Friday, November 27, 2009

Is anybody listening...

Playlist
Various - Recently Acquired CDs on Shuffleplay

Not much happened today...

Returned to the offices of "The Man" by the dawn's early light...



Being soundtracked by recent purchases on shuffleplay highlighted just how much of this new music which pours into my life I have yet to listen to properly...

There are albums dropping off the 100 or so stored on "The Shelf" in the living room, to which I have plainly given scant attention, merely ripping them to the hard drive, loading them into a jukebox but not actually, actively, listening...

In the evening, between continued listening, I caught the last in the excellent "Armstrong & Miller Show" and Mr Armstrong hosting this week's "Have I Got News For you"...

That's about it...

Highlight of the day : Armstrong and Miller....

No comments: