Monday, June 01, 2009

Too hot for cats again...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Songs and Soundscapes 1996-2009
Various – Zunior Compilations
Rheostatics – Whale Concert
Various - Afghanistan Stand on Guard For Thee

Another scorcher...



Surely this can’t last...

The flowers are enjoying it...



Tonight while Anne was keeping fit, I downloaded three albums from Zunior, the Canadian music shop....

Watched “Ashes to Ashes” – getting more interesting by the week – next week though is the final episode...

Then “Have I Got News For You”...

The past few weeks I’ve been watching “South Park” late on on Monday nights but, this week, Anne’s viewing of two taped Corries from earlier took precedence as I came upstairs to write up the weekend and listen to the Rheostatics in concert back in 1992 – before I even knew they existed...

Today was too hot for cats again...



Highlight of the Day : Hot weather, no jacket (downside - looking very fat)...

No comments: