Friday, June 12, 2009

Year in, year out...

Playlist
Various – Rock & Pop Jukebox on Shuffleplay
Various – Annual Top 10 Albums 1959-1983

You may have visited my blog entitled “Albums of the Year” on which I have listed (completely subjectively) my favourite 10 releases for each year from 1959 to now...

Dr Prog commented upon it yesterday while visiting, taking offence at the inclusion of so many “bad” Yes albums...

Today, to keep myself occupied, I copied a WAV file of one track from each of my top ten albums for the years 1959 to 1983 inclusive (that’s 250 albums) while the Exec Producer was out and about, taking tea in chum’s gardens and visiting Garden Centres with her sister and the kids...

The collage below shows all 250 albums...



I thought the pain was gone today until, around midday, I experienced a body-crumpling assault from inside the shoulder/upper arm which reminded me to take things easy...

Exercises continue and the sling was off most of the day apart from an early evening visit to Tesco with Anne for ingredients for (a) tonight’s joint effort at a tasty Pancetta Risotto and (b) tomorrow night’s proposed home made curry re a visit from Chris-with a Ch...

“Have I got News For You” and “Law & Order : Criminal Intent” was the extent of my TV viewing today – other than a short interview with Alice Cooper on some morning mind-numbing programme on ITV...

We have tickets for his “Theatre of Death” show in Glasgow in November...

Oh yes...

Highlight of the Day : Listening to some excellent old music...

No comments: