Thursday, June 04, 2009

Dee tea...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Callingstill
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Doveloveshawk
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Ampersand
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Anotherhappyday
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Deeperdown
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Ersatzreal
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Soundingfall

Well now someone has to listen to my music so why not me – so, today, it was me on shuffleplay featuring the seven song-based CBQ albums released since 1997...

Two new interesting buildings not previously noted from these angles in this journal...





This afternoon/evening Anne was over in Fife on a mission of the ten pin bowling variety with chums Chris and the ferret, the latter much bitten by beasts during a recent sojourn to Magaluf on a 45 man stag weekend...

Glad I wasn’t there...

Meanwhile your correspondent moped about Crispycat Towers and did not enjoy much an evening meal of baked beans, toast and boiled ham following the instructions of the Exec Producer to “root around the cupboard and find what you can for your tea”...

In the post today a surprise wedding invite to the nuptials of old school chum Lesley and her beau of many years now, Dave – should be a good day out...

Post disappointing tea, I walked to the Polling Station to mark my cross on the ballot paper for the European Elections – voting of course for my favourite party...


On the way home, I noted that this...



...was once a college populated by bright young minds eager to contribute to the world – and this...



...was a swimming pool which entertained the local children...

Soon it will be a large estate of new houses...

Back home and Anne had returned in time for us to enjoy “My Name is Earl”, “The Big Bang Theory”, “Question Time” and “This Week”..

I would hope the unelected reign of the one-eyed idiot economy wrecker is coming to an end...
Meg the Black Cat spent the night contemplating the recently brought out of storage electric guitar...



Highlight of the Day : My music...why not?

No comments: