Monday, June 08, 2009

Charming...

Playlist
Various – No1 Albums I Bought on Release
Trevor Rabin – 90124
Yes – 90125
Various – Now That’s What I Call Music Jan-May 1968
Francoise Hardy – En Anglais
King Crimson – Starless and Bible Black
Yello – Solid Pleasure
Mathilde Santing – Mathilde Santing
Various – Neues Deutschland
Family 5 – Resistance
Michael Rother – Remember the Great Adventure

On holiday today – psyching myself up for the op tomorrow...

Over the next few days, I’ll no doubt look like this...



We took a trip over to Dunfermline for some shopping (Trevor Rabin’s demos for various Yes albums – plus a small umbrella) and lunch...



Stopped by Chris-with-a-Ch’s for a coffee before heading back home...

To keep my mind occupied, I rearranged my LPs, getting around 150 out of the cupboard and putting 100 or so 12” singles away, then ordering all the LPs alphabetically...



Meanwhile Meg the Black cat snuggled into my dressing gown, imbuing it with her lucky charmness for tomorrow...



Downloaded a Michael Rother album from 2004, possibly his latest, which is very laid back, has some great moments but is rather more hippy-dippy than previous efforts...

Last of “Ashes to Ashes” prefaced an earlier than usual night as I need to be up at 6am tomorrow...

Ulp...

Highlight of the Day : Mucking about with my LPs...

No comments: