Sunday, January 18, 2009

Listing heavily...

Playlist
Pink Floyd – Animals
Wings – Band on the Run
The Beatles – Let It Be
Uriah Heep – Salisbury
Wings – Venus and Mars
Uriah Heep - Wonderworld
Enigma – Le Roi est mort...
Paganini – Violin Concertos
Jeff Beck Group – Truth
King Crimson – Best of (CD-R)
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Ersatzreal
Rheostatics – Best of (CD-R)
David Bowie – David Live
Michael Rother - Sterntaler
Michael Rother – Flammende Herzen
Michael Rother - Lust
Michael Rother – Katzenmuzic
Various – Albums Purchased 1972-1983 On Shuffleplay



Late rise today for a change – 8:45...

Updated this nonsense, then Anne and I went for a late breakfast at Patisserie Florentin...



...the weather had cleared up again after last night’s gales and rain...





Shopping then home...

To the attic – looking for the old charts I used to make up in the 70’s and 80’s to further update my list of LPs I used to have...

Still no sign of the 1979 diary though...

Brought down my fender acoustic and retuned it – new strings needed all round I think...

Spent the afternoon going back through all my old writings and typing up additions to the list of LPs...

After a tasty tea of haddock fillet with chorizo, I spent much of the evening doing this too – whilst listening to those albums which I still have – on shuffleplay...

Late on ripped some excellent Michael Rother music to the jukebox – conspicuous as it was by its absence...

“Match of the Day 2” then bed...

Highlight of the Day : Making a big list...

No comments: