Monday, January 13, 2020

Once more to the South of Spain...

Playlist
Various Artists - Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selection 2018 Vols 1-52

Up early and out and down the hill...



However, going in the opposite direction from "normal", I headed to the airport, for what is now an annual trip to the South of Spain...



...which took just over three hours...




A further hour's drive or so and we were at our destination...



Puerto Banus...

As usual, a football team was at the hotel, this year 1. FC Nurnberg - and it turned out Steau Bucharest were here too...


We had three cars, this small Peugeot, christened by me the JZM-mobile, brought me and chum Gaz here...


Other attendees were Julio, Raymondo, Luke, Spike, Baz, Ali, Double D, Janine, Matty and Jack...

Gaz and I beat the rest down from the airport and I took the opportunity for a reccy before the rest arrived...




In the evening, the hotel cat welcomed us at the bar for drinks, before we headed out into the night...


Up to Zen, our favourite Chinese Restaurant, where, I have to say, I felt for the two or three other couples in the place, due to our rather raucous behavior...


The food was excellent...


As was the drink...

A walk down to the port side...



...was followed by a walk home for me and Luke as we left the others to it...

Highlight of the Day : Back in Spain...

No comments: