Thursday, January 02, 2020

A big box can come out of the ether...

Playlist
Bidiniband - The Motherland
John Grant - Love Is Magic
Yello - Toy
Taylor Swift - Reputation
Craig Armstrong - It's Nearly Tomorrow
Brian Eno Small - Craft On A Milk Sea
The Bad Plus - Activate Infinity
Phronesis - The Edition
Eluvium - Virga I
Nina Hagen - In My World
Max Richter - Voyager: Essential Max Richter
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2019-12-01
Capital Models - 2020 Proposed Live Set
David Bowie - Aladdin Sane
Airto - Natural Feelings
Cassandra Wilson - Blue Light 'Til Dawn
Cassandra Wilson - New Moon Daughter
Tangerine Dream - In Search Of Hades - The Virgin Recordings 1973 – 1979

Up reasonably early to get caught up on stuff and, of course, continuing to fail to do so...


The beast was about its business of taking comparative self portraits on a daily basis...


At lunchtime, into town with Anne, on a horrible day, weather-wise...

In Fopp, they very kindly took back my duplicate purchase and, with the addition of a few extra pounds, I secured a 5CD box of jazz with vocals, which is not actually jazz in my mind and so is perfectly acceptable, by Cassandra Wilson...






In the afternoon and evening, we watched "Bancroft" - Anne has decided against "Dracula" and so I will have to watch the two remaining episodes on my own at some point...

In addition to this, another good points tally on "University Challenge" - of which I think we watched one from the Tivo and one live...

At some point today too, I also ran through the set for the 17th, prep for Sunday's get together with the band...

And ripping the new stuff...

I also downloaded the entire Tangerine Dream box set - very kindly made available online by Universal...

Look forward to listening to that...

That was it...

Highlight of the Day : TD Box...

No comments: