Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Executively produced soundtrack reminder...

Playlist
Various - Karl Marx's 200th!
Noël - Is There More to Life Than Dancing?
The Moody Blues - Hall of Fame [Live]
Opus Of A Machine - Simulacra
Various - NOW That's What I Call Country
Scientist - Scientist Wins The World Cup
Various Composers - Morceaux De Bravoure. Donizetti-Puccini-Rossini-Ferrari
Daniel Biro - 120 Onetwenty
Focus - At The Rainbow
The Upsetters - Battle Axe
Various - Funk Soul Classics (Ministry of Sound)
Bobbi Humphrey - Satin Doll
Various - 101 Northern Soul Anthems
Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - The Best Of
Matthew Bourne - Radioland : Radio-Activity Revisited
Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
Manu Chao - La Radiolina
The Ohio Players - Observations in Time
Matthew Bourne - Isotach
Various Artists - Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selection 2017 Vols 1-52
James Stein's Locksmith Isidore - After Caroline
Various - The Miles Davis Quintet, March 19, 1963 - November 12, 1968
Paul McCartney & Wings - Singles 1972-1977
John Wetton - Battle Lines
Roxy Music - Siren
Paul McCartney & Wings - Venus And Mars

"Pick a number between 1 and 52", I asked the EP this morning as I exited the house...

"40"...

And so my day was soundtracked by the 40th episode of 2017 Eclectic Selections...

I often listen back to equivalent weeks in previous years and have no idea who's playing until me in the past tells me...

Then I think "that was good, must dig that out and give it a spin"...

Even a couple of weeks after recording, I've often forgotten what I said or played...

Another purchase today of more junk to clutter up Crispycat Towers...


Nice pics though...

This evening, I reset the Samsung Bridge Camera after Stu Cobley's (professional) mucking about with the settings a couple of years ago...

The subsequent view from the office this evening...




...including some LPs only currently owned on vinyl...


On telly, a, mostly, bleak "Ackley Bridge" and the first of a two parter, Ruth McCarter re "Holby City" entertained...

Today's artwork "Vinyl Only"....


With Pam's birthday coming up tomorrow, retired with one of her favourites, Wings' "Venus and Mars"...

Highlight of the Day : Rediscovering what I was liking 30 odd weeks ago...

No comments: