Thursday, November 16, 2017

Acting like a teenager...

Playlist
Alice Cooper - Pretties For You
Alice Cooper - Easy Action
Alice Cooper - Love It To Death
Alice Cooper - Killer
Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy - Live!
Alice Cooper - Raise the Dead : Live From Wacken
Snarky Puppy - Tell Your Friends
Alice Cooper - School's Out

When I was in my teens, in the seventies, I would occasionally spend a day listening to all my Alice Cooper LPs...

Of course, in those days, there were maybe 10 LPs to play, now there are 28...

So I started that today...

Also, new feet were ordered the other day for my now probably around 20 years old mixer - the originals had, shall we say, degraded over time...

And so, these were fitted tonight and found to be good...



Also in the post, a Snarky Puppy purchase from my discovery listening a few nights ago...


In retrospect, while very good, it's not quite as good as it seemed at the time...

Maybe because I've been listening to Alice Cooper all day...

On telly, I reluctantly watched a new thing about a registry office and, almost inevitably, I've been sucked in...

It's so easy to do that to me...

After all, I do spend too much time now tuning in to "Strictly" and it's related programmes...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Remembering the Coop...

No comments: