Thursday, May 18, 2017

Prowess of a culinary nature...

Playlist
Various - A History of the Single 1959-2017
Madredeus - A Nova Aurora
Madredeus - Capricho Sentimental

The views from the office this morning...




A walk to Stockbridge this lunchtime...


In line with my new pledge to myself of only buying CDs which might make my Top Ten of the Month, I forewent these two which, previously, I would have purchased without thinking at just £1 each...


Home in the sun...


...to an excellent dinner from the EP, including pomegranate...


Fang is becoming a regular...


...but had to be put out as we headed over to my mum's to install her new phones...


The tuition was, shall we say, frustrating, to say the least...

Not to worry...

Sunset in Loanhead...


...and home to another visitor...


...and final work on the music for tomorrow...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Anne's culinary prowess...

No comments: