Sunday, May 14, 2017

Down on the farm again...

Playlist
Various - Eurovision 2017
Various - Eurovision 2016
Soft Machine - Bundles
Alameda 5 - Duch Tornadas
So Slow - Nomads
Lotto - Ekite Feline
Frank Zappa - Shut Up 'N Play Yer Guitar
VArious Composers - Lumieres : La Musique du XVIIIieme Siecle
Deep Purple - Infinite
Madredeus - Castelos Na Areia
Madredeus - The Spirit of Lisbon : The Very Best of Madredeus
Madredeus - A Nova Aurora
Madredeus - Capricho Sentimental

The view from the office around seven as I rose and did stuff...


...which comprised downloading Eurovision songs and deciding my fave was now Belgium...

Idiot...

In the afternoon, out to my mum's - we were supposed to have been visiting Paisley today but she wasn't really able to do so much travelling...

So, as a compromise, we took her twenty minutes down the road to Lamancha...


...and Whitmuir The Organic Place...


...which was very nice indeed...


I took these pics of the available cakes to let my mum see what she might like...





It wasn't too busy...




Carrot cake for Anne...


A rhubarb and ginger frangipan tart for mum...


...and same recipe slice of cake for me...


...all with lashings of coffee and good chat...


A good time...

Back home around six and once again Tiger visited...







Home made soup for tea and, with Portugal having won Eurovision, I was directed back to my Madredeus CDs while Anne enjoyed some TV stuff...


I made a couple of purchases of more recently released and, before now, unknown about items, whilst also downloading some choice live concerts...

Hmmm...

Match of the Day 2 and then to bed...

Highlight of the Day : Visit to a farm...

No comments: