Friday, April 01, 2016

I'm on 40 a day, doc...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Four Last Things
Yo-Yo Ma - Made In America - Bernstein, Kirchner, Gershwin, Ives
Dohnányi - Suite For Orchestra Etc
Yannatos - Chamber Music of James Yannatos
Wheelock - The Ciompi Quartet Plays Donald Wheelock
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Rubinmusik 1977-2016
Dziuk - Kairo Mond
Earth - Primitive and Deadly
David Bowie - Blackstar

Finally, the new album is out into the world...




Now I can move on...

Or backwards...

Meanwhile, in Venice, I am hoping this was for a family of four...


...and Jane was impressed with the price of "perfectly good" Prosecco...


The second episode of "Line of Duty" very much impressed...

Some time too taken today to listen to the four new discs which I collected from the post depot last night...

Some stats...

I started using iTunes on 21 September 2013...

I now have 125,862 songs on my iTunes...

I have listened to 24,145 of them (19.18%) since 21 September 2013...

In total, I have played those songs 36,592 times (around 1.5 times each)...

Of those songs, I have listened to 16,994 (13.5%) just once...

So, only 5.68% of all of the songs on my iTunes have been listened to more than once...

The most plays for any piece (other than my own music) is just 12...

Other than my own music, I have listened to just 195 tracks more than 5 times...

My listens amount to around 1,200 songs per month, 275 per week, 40 a day...

And there are over 100,000 songs on my iTunes that I have not listened to since before 21 September 2013...

Many of those have been acquired since 21 September 2013 and so have never been listened to...

There's obviously just not enough time in the world...

Highlight of the Day : Line of Duty...

No comments: