Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I would walk 500 miles...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Morphinecodex
Various - Last 70 Acquisitions on Shuffleplay
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery
Udo Lindenberg - Gaensehaut
Udo Lindenberg - Belcanto
Klaus Schulze - Picture Music
Klaus Schulze - The Essential Klaus Schulze 1972-1993
Rollin' Bunkers - Invasion EP
Klink Clock - We Don't Have The Time To Do Love All The Time
Fehlfarben - Monarchie und Alltag
Klaus Schulze - Timewind

I've never understood the popularity of The Proclaimers - never liked their music with their ridiculous Scottish accents - and their allegiance to Scottish Nazi-onalism has endeared them to me even less...

Accordingly, today, on a visit to Fopp, when their new LP started to pollute the atmosphere of the shop, I was happy to have ELP wipe them from my conciousness...

Indeed, I would walk 500 miles to get away from their awful "music"...

You know it's been a slow day when I'm writing about The Proclaimers...


This arrived - a 16 track compilation on which 5 are ones I didn't have already - just as well it only cost a couple of quid then...


"Two Broke Girls", "Ballot Monkeys" entertained...

Along with German and French music...

That's all folks...

Highlight of the Day : When Jerusalem blocked out the bespectacled twins...

No comments: