Friday, March 01, 2013

A fruity item from a serpent...

Playlist
Various - Potential Covers
Sumner McKane - Select Visual History
David Bowie - The Next Day

Another beautiful day - much of which I did not witness...

This, however, on the way home in the twilight...






Much of - in fact almost the entire - evening, was spent re trying to sort out iTunes on the PC...

I have downloaded this Spawn of Satan a few times before and always it has ended in an uninstall scenario with vows never to try again - my ex-Dr Prog iPod lying devoid of any content and used purely to peruse t'internet when located far from the PC (or Anne's iPad)...

If I had had hair prior to this undertaking, it would have been pulled out...

I was multi-tasking tonight - while I did this, I was also ripping more than the already over 200 possible covers to be considered in an ongoing fashion - having gone through my collection from a-z, I am now making my way through the compilations...

Eventually, I did manage to get iTunes kind of up and running - albeit in a fairly hopeless fashion, were I to want to use it as the means with which to listen to music at the PC, due to the repeated stuttering - but I did manage to achieve my main aim - which was to get a reasonable listen to the new David Bowie album, which is up for free streaming until its release date...


While much of it was adjudged (subjectively) to be very good indeed - some of it would not make it onto a 35 minute album...

Off to bed with all machines still running, in an attempt to update artwork for the 10 or 11 thousand albums I have (possibly foolishly) loaded into my iTunes library...

This Apple thing, might well indeed be the self-same fruity item offered to Adam and Eve by the Serpent, back in the old days...

Highlight of the Day : New Bowie Album...

No comments: