Wednesday, March 06, 2013

No to dub club...

Playlist
Various - iPod Music Selection
Various - Jamaican Recordings Dub Sampler Vol 3

Another visit to Fopp today - and approached the counter with a £6 disc of Jamaican Dub Reggae in my hand, expecting to be charged £4.20 - but it seems they have now ended their 30% off sale...

I wonder if they will start getting any new stock in or if they are going down the pan...

Back home, an early evening of listening to said top dub stuff whilst looking through a large number of reggae discs from the collection was undertaken...


I asked the Exec Producer if I ought to start a reggae club...

I could call it "Dub Club"...

The answer came back in the negative...

Later, "CSI" was enjoyed before a comparatively early hitting of the proverbial sack...

highlight of the Day : New dub...

No comments: