Thursday, August 30, 2012

Off to dOCUMENTA (13) in Kassel...

Playlist
Gentle Giant – I Lost My Head

Around midday, I collected the two new pair of “office” glasses – specially designed to to allow me to see close up items on a desk in front of me but, also, the computer screen a little farther off and, then, other items a little farther away still...

Today too, we headed off to visit Kassel in Germany and the quintennial Documenta Art Exhibition which, this year, has its thirteenth outing since it was founded in 1955...



Down the hill for the airport bus...


We met with Alan and Penny at the airport and, under a blue moon (the second Full Moon in August - only happens once every 50 years, hence the saying)...


...boarded our flight to Hahn...


An uneventful 100 minutes later...



...we arrived...


...carried out the paperwork for the hire car and hit the sack...


Highlight of the Day : Off to Germany...

No comments: