Thursday, July 22, 2010

Postponement perhaps...

Playlist
Miles Davis – Bitches Brew
Allan Holdsworth – All Night Wrong
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Deeperdown
Various - High Voltage Artists on Shuffleplay

Meg the Black Cat was in this postion today when I left the house and when I returned...



..I must assume she moved while I was gone...

After so much prog recently, it was good to hear some even better musicianship from two of my fave jazzers...

Lunch with chums Margaret, Caroline and Tracey on a beautiful day weather-wise...





...before heading home...





...and packing for the trip to London this weekend with Dr Prog…

A nice wee Chinese with Annie on our last night till Monday…

Watched a bit of “Masterchef” for some reason then spent some time updating the Crispycat Website…

Requests for the new CD are starting to come in but I’m still working on (rather expensive) potential packaging ideas, so think I will need to put the release back from 31 July…

Highlight of the Day : At home with Annie and Meg…

No comments: