Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I re-arranged the house...

Playlist
Emerson Lake & Palmer - 1970's LPs
Various - Albums of the Month Aug 09-Jul 10
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Pictures at an Exhibition
Kraftwerk - Computerwelt
Neu! - 75
Various - LPs Bought in 1977

Still waiting on my wristbands for the festival at the weekend to arrive...

Continuing to listen to, probably too much, Emerson Lake & Palmer in preparation...

This evening, with there being nothing on the telly (apart from a late on, very funny "Mongrels"), I took the opportunity to rearrange the back room - lowering the height of the CD "towers" by spreading them more around the walls...





My aim was to make the room tidier but, of course, the two walls to which no attention was given remain as much of a mess as they did before...



Whilst working, I took the opportunity to spin a couple of old German LPs by faves Kraftwerk and Neu! - the Exec Producer and I are off to see Neu! founder, Michael Rother in August recreating the band's Motorik Sounds...

For someone who purports not to enjoy live music (due to the audience of course) I've got rather a few outings lined up over the coming weeks...

Post "Mongrels", off to bed...

Highlight of the Day : Rearranging...

No comments: