Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Walking around and finding nothing can still be okay...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - The Bacharach & David EP
Hainbach - Voice Magnetic
Tony Williams Lifetime - Turn It Over

Up earlier today...

I "had to" go into work...

Which, of course, afforded a visit to Fopp...

No purchases but I did note a lot of David Bowie live recordings in the racks...

Both, on extortionately priced LPs...


..and on more reasonably priced CDs...






Also noted this 2CD Argent collection - all of which I have and my photo of which will allow me to create a digital version at home...


Post work, considerable wandering about and visiting of charity shops in search of CDs ensued - to, disappointingly, no avail...

As I made my way back to Princes St for the bus home, I noted the end of an era re Dave Bann's old Baked Potato Shop, which provided many a welcome Saturday lunch for us when we had our record shop down on St Mary Street...


Back home, for a reason whoch now (almost a week later_ escapes me, I was cooking my own tea - a concoction involving a white fish fillet and some out of date Japanese noodles...


It actually tasted better than that sounds...

Some "Designated Survivor" and then back to the machines around 8:30...


Before I knew it, it as time for bed...

Highlight of the Day : Out and about...

Today's New Music:-

No comments: