Sunday, April 09, 2023

Creating Easter...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Easter I-XV (Performance, Sunday April 9, 2023)
Max Jury - Avenues
Dar Williams - I'll Meet You Here
The Church - The Hypnogogue

Easter morning...


Just couldn't sleep re the ongoing illness...




So, I sat downstairs for a while with a coffee...


At 6...



...back up to the machines, trying not to cough too much re the still sleeping Exec Producer...


Into the back room...


...and fired up the machines for a rehearsal for next year's proposed Newcastle gig...


It was recorded...


...and resulted in this...


...which I have offered to the gig organiser to distribute via a QR code in his fanzine...

Let's see...

Out shopping for my mum and a visit...

In the evening, for some reason, now forgotten, I was making my own tea...

These were very good...


...in a home made arrabiata sauce...


Fang popped by for something he likes...


...and stayed for a while...


...while the grown ups enjoyed gins and tonics...


...while watching things on TV, including the new Agatha Christie "Why Didn't The Ask Evans?"...

Highlight of the Day : Creating...

Today's new music:-

No comments: