Saturday, May 28, 2022

Having something shut down can be extremely satisfying...

Playlist
Talvihorros - Eaten Alive
Talk Talk - Missing Pieces
Faultline - Closer Colder
Fehlfarben - Popmusik und Hundezucht
Girls Aloud - I Think We're Alone Now (Single)
Hopkins - Anthony Hopkins, Composer
Various Artists - The Best Of 60s Surf
Various Composers - EMI Trusted Guide To Classical Music
Paul Tortelier: English Chamber Orchestra - French Impressions
Various Artists - Verve Unmixed
Tavener - Svyati
Piotr Tomaszewski - Los Colores De La Guitarra
Various Artists - Anthems: Trance
Various Artists - Classic Trance Anthems
Moderat - More D4ta
Family 5 - Resistance
CBQ - Flight665
Brian Eno - Here Come the Warm Jets
David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust
The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground & Nico

Despite going to bed around 2, I was up again early for Saturday...


Podcast uploaded under lovely skies...


A hare and Mr CBQ when he was about to be a Sombre Reptile...


Almost the end of May already...


The Daily Section, 42/432 was Section 63, from Family 5 to Fehlfarben...




 I chose the only CD I own by Family 5, Peter Hein of Fehlfarben’s punk/funk outfit.; a“lost” LP by Fehlfarben, recorded during Hein’s “wilderness” years and the first of only 2 LPs by producer David Kosten aka Faultline, from 1999. Good!


Tomato Omelette for breakfast...


Looked good...


Until removed from the pan - but still tasted fine and dandy...


Off out...


To Morningside for a trawl...



Meanwhile, Anne and Jane were in Oxford - looked lovely...






I returned home with yet another pile of stuff...













Including a great big architecture book...



In Oxford a tasty Thai was being enjoyed...


I decided to put my tea to a vote...


...and respected democracy...


The police had to be called re these arseholes who reckoned it was fine to have a massive PA blasting out the rather sub par work of an Elvis impersonator in their back garden from 5:30 till after 9 pm...


I was raging but was, in turn, very happy indeed when they were eventually unceremoniously shut down due to my actions...

Anne sent me a pic of some Oxford deer to cheer me up...


In relative silence, dishes were done and coffee was enjoyed...


...and I tried to hypnotise Anne over Whatsapp to get her to fall asleep...


To bed far too late given my early start but the last solo night warranted  it, kind of...

Highlight of the Day : Shutdown...

No comments: