Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Almost done, probably...

Playlist
John Eliot Gardiner; Monteverdi Choir - Once As I Remember
Herman van Veen - Carré 2000 [Live]
Various Artists - John Peel: Right Time, Wrong Speed 1977-1987
Various Composers - The Medieval Experience
Various Artists - 100 Hits: The Best Rock 'n' Roll Album
Miles Davis - Miles Davis at Newport: 1955-1975: The Bootleg Series, Vol. 4
European Music Orchestra - Guest
Various Artists - World Moods
Ralph Towner with Glen Moore - Trios / Solos
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
Led Zeppelin - I

An anniversary today...

42 years of Executive Producing...


But I need to venture out for a meeting...


Found this while looking through the contents of my desk...


...now over two years since it was "required"...

At lunchtime, a walk down to Stockbridge...




...and this for £3 at the Shelter shop...


It appeared to be already on my phone - but I think I may have reconstituted it digitally - it's a record i used to own in the 70's...

Also already digitally in my collection this, seen at the weekend in the BHF shop at Shandwick Place and partaken of at the second opportunity today...


A bus home...


...and then, out to the football...


My previous game was around 4 weeks ago, after which I could hardly walk for nearly a week and my knees continued to be painful for another couple of weeks thereafter....

And so, tonight, I just made up the numbers and played the entire game in goal - I was hopeless....

Accordingly, I am avoiding next week's game, although I will put my name in as a sub in case they need someone to get 10...

To be honest, I think I've gone as far as I can without causing some sort of permanent damage....

I am now super slow and have very little power left in my kicking....

Extremely depressing, given how I used to be....

But soldiering on...  

And the guys (all 20,30 or indeed 40 years younger than me) are all very kind and forgiving towards me I must say...

Popped into the store on the way home and got a wee cake to celebrate our anniversary...


...which was a reasonable end to the day....

Highlight of the Day : Leaving the house midweek...

No comments: