Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Staying in can protect your legs...

Playlist
Various Artists - The Wire Tapper 55
Various Artists - The Wire Tapper 56
Various Artists - The Wire Tapper 57
King Crimson - The Power To Believe
Mathilde Santing - Ne9en Levens
Vetiver - To Find Me Gone
T Griffin - The Proposal OST
Max Richter - The Blue Notebooks

Up late on the 42nd anniversary of "The Sweet Thrill of Industry"...


Out and down the hill...



At lunchtime, looking for a picture frame...




The first was deemed the best and the pic form Sunday was printed and framed...


In the evening, my services were not required for the 5 a sides - Anne was out at the Hearts Celtic game - 2-1 loss but missed a penalty!

I trawled the pages of the recent Wire back issues and downloaded a few choice items...

My 100 nominations for the (my) top 5 LPs of 2003 re the latest fortnightly poll were honed to 75. They will be further whittled to 50, 30, 20, 10 &, finally, the (my) Top 5..

I only noticed later that somehow Alice Cooper had been left out...


He'll be back...

And I recorded this week's podcast...


Four weeks into the year already...

Highlight of the Day : Staying in instead of playing football...

No comments: