Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Not leaving for another few days...

Playlist
Alice Cooper - Welcome To My Nightmare
Harmonia - De Luxe
Klaus Schulze - Picture Music
Fripp & Eno - Evening Star
Sparks - Indiscreet
Hawkwind - Warrior On The Edge Of Time
Pulsar - Pollen
Patti Smith - Horses
Joni Mitchell - The Hissing Of Summer Lawns
Be Bop Deluxe - Futurama
Trace - Birds
Caravan - Cunning Stunts
Loudon Wainwright III - Unrequited
Rainbow - Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow
Electric Light Orchestra - Face The Music
Paul McCartney & Wings - Venus And Mars
Supertramp - Crisis? What Crisis
Kansas - Song For America
Roxy Music - Siren
Mott - Drive On
Max Richter - Exiles
Max Richter - Voices 2
Alice Cooper - Detroit Stories
Dream Theater - A View From The Top Of The World
Justin Rutledge - Islands
Loscil - Clara
Del Amitri - Fatal Mistakes
Hammock - Elsewhere
Transatlantic - Forevermore
A Winged Victory for the Sullen - Invisible Cities OST
Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version)
Herbie Hancock - Manchild
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Twentytwentyone
Lou Reed - Coney Island Baby
Lou Reed - Sally Can't Dance

It is now the middle of yet another week and time is flying by but some things are reasonably enjoyable...

Up...


Scenes...


I like to open and indeed end the day with my old podcasts - Radio Dave - wherein "previous me" reminds "now me" of music which was deemed good and which has been almost always completely forgotten about...


I also tried to update this...


Soundtrack for the rest of the day was "1975" and "2021 Albums of the Day"... 

Luna was mostly looking out the window...


She was going home - to a brand new home - tonight...

Post breakfast, the EP and I sat in the car and went through all the set up - including muting the Sat Nav...


Then, Anne was off on a bus with Lynn to South Queensferry for a walk around - which involved some shopping, some coffeeing and some lunching...

I W'dFH, accompanied by squirrels - who also entertained Luna...




Anne and Lynn returned around 2 and I took a break for a coffee with them...

Luna got something she likes...



Anne had bought two new excellent puffin-centric mugs - looking forward to using them...

Luna continued to be entertained...



At seven forty, the beast set off for five-a-sides...



I was utter, utter shite tonight - although my various goalkeeping gaffs were not the worst goalkeeping gaff of the evening...

Once again, ,y team lost, this week by 3, so slight improvement?

I can't recall...

Back home for some mac'n'cheese by a snoozing cat, whose departure has been put back to the weekend...


Hurrah!

Correspondence with Edward Spark, who seems to have come round to me just putting all the stuff out at the end of the year...

Better out than in...


"What We Do in the Shadows" was the TV highlight - and I fell asleep during the third of new Steve Carell vehicle, "Space Force"...

Oh well...

Highlight of the Day : Football, even though I was rubbish...

No comments: