Thursday, November 11, 2021

Listening while usurping is taking place...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Twentytwentyone
Rheostatics - 2067

Another day spent listening, mostly, to me, while WFH...



Coffee sustained as I dealt with some paperwork re future bacon bringing home scenarios...



The sun was not yet up...




A day spent WFH...

I don't recall why I was outside this evening but, on returning home, Fang was waiting at the back gate and was hoping to come in for some Dreamies...


However, due to the presence of guest cat, Luna, these were provided on the back step...


...while Luna watched "Bake Off"...


Such is the way when one cat usurps another...

Created a new mix of an Edward Spark track for the end of year comp ("The Curse (CBQ Immaculate Children Tangerine Mix)")...

Late on, listening to what will be revealed as my LP of 2004 - Rheostatics...

For now, though, down to the last 10...


Lights out...

PS I do now recall why I was out...

I'd got a call from my mum this morning...

She was experiencing a lot of pain in and around her mouth and had called the doctor...

She was advised she'd need to consult her dentist...
So she arranged an appointment for 5pm...

I had to go and pick her up just after 4 to take her to the appointment in Penicuik...

 Turns out she has a number of abscesses and an infection in her cheek - and she requires four teeth to be removed...

But, before that, she needs a course of antibiotics to solve the infection...

Another appointment made for December (with a note to be called sooner re any cancellations)...

Then, to the chemist to have the prescription filled...

Then, home to Loanhead, before I drove back to find Fang at the back gate...

In Penicuik, mum's Disabled Blue Badge went down the narrow gap between windscreen and dashboard -which was annoying - one ore thing to sort out...

Highlight of the Day : Listening...

No comments: