Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Negative is positive...

Playlist
Fripp & Eno - Evening Star
Cloudland Blue Quartet - The Uncertainty Touch
Emmanuel Jacob - Healing Wave
Slikback - SCXTRX
TU - TU
Lorenzo Feliciati & Pat Mastelotto - PORTAL
The Undisputed Truth - Method to the Madness
Ochre - An Eye to Windward
Gojira - Fortitude
Sarah Jarosz - Blue Heron Suite
James Jamieson - Fairytales (Remixes)
Tony Kofi and the Organisation - Point Blank
Various Artists - Eurovision 2021

Tuesday and we waited to hear Johnny's PCR result...

Up and working...


...and taking the usual strange pics...





...including an accidental self portrait, as my phone lay on the coffee table...


Today's CD listening? These two discs, recorded exactly 66 and 56 years ago today in 1955 and 1965...


Tasty...

As was breakfast...


Breakfast was followed by a day of WFH...

With no news from Johnny, I did a Lateral Flow test and got a negative result... 


...which was good...

On telly, "Holby City" entertained...

Also today I commenced a tidy up of my LPs of the day for 2021, making sure that no LP was deemed LP for a day which occurred prior to my actually acquiring it...

You would be surprised by how many there were - a consequence of playing constant catch up...

This is how I waste my time...

Anyway...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : A negative test...

No comments: