Thursday, August 19, 2021

Hubris is my middle name...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Coldclear
Jason Falkner - Bedtime With The Beatles
Cloudland Blue Quartet/Edward Spark/Tim Webb - Twelve Eight Trio (2021-08-18)
Animals As Leaders - The Madness Of Many
Various Artists - Tribute to the Music of Jeff Lynne
Jason Falkner - Bedtime With The Beatles Part 2
Neal Morse - Lifeline
Capital Models - 2021-08-11
Ingrid Michaelson - Be OK

That we book on DIY music arrived yesterday..


As did a wee piece of bass playing from USA chum Tim Webb, which bth I and Edward Spark worked on, independently...

Yesterday, unmentioned because I'd forgotten till I saw this pic today, today, I worked up a twelve minute piece using all three sets of source materials to create a trio track...


Did some catching up on this but, considering it's 1 September as I type this, I did not get too far...


...and as ever put up a few Tweets...


...and started to upload the new CBQ LP - I am liking it - it's very quiet...


The set up remains unused...


A lovely curry form Annie for tea...


..and, for this weekend's rehearsal, I sent the band new chords for Cracklin' Rosie, which will allow me to sing it slightly higher and, in this case, slightly better...


Also compiled this week's podcast...


...which will kick off with the new 12 minute demo...

Hubris is my middle name...

Highlight of the Day : Working on my music in owe way or another...

No comments: