Monday, August 09, 2021

Credit where credit is due...

Playlist
Taylor Swift - Fearless (Japanese Edition)
Tangerine Dream - Booster I
Girls Aloud - Out of Control
The New Odds - Cheerleader
The Script - The Script
Alice Cooper - Along Came A Spider
Journey - Revelation
Kings Of Leon - Only By The Night
Ascanio Borga - Xenomorphic
Keith Emerson - Keith Emerson Band Featuring Marc Bonilla
UNKLE - End Titles... Stories For Film
Marillion - Happiness Is The Road
Deadmau5 - Random Album Title
The Killers - Day & Age
Big Elf - Cheat the Gallows
Asia - Phoenix
Al Stewart - Sparks of Ancient Light
Outrageous Cherry - Wide Awake in the Spirit World : The Best of Outrageous Cherry
Choir Of Young Believers - This Is For The White In Your Eyes
The Bad Plus & Wendy Lewis - For All I Care
Dar Williams - Promised Land
Max Richter - 24 Postcards in Full Colour
Laura Pausini - Primavera in Anticipo
Neal Morse - Lifeline
Sparks - Exotic Creatures Of The Deep
Sumner McKane - Nanook
Eloy - Dawn

Another week - where does the time go?


A visit by a quick, too quick for the camera at times, Fang the Black cat...


There he is...










Hmmm - tough entry when all I've got to show for the day are several pics of a cat that visited for some goodies then exited almost immediately...

I compiled 100 LPs from 2008 for the latest fortnightly re "what are your top 5 LPs from a certain year" challenge...

I tried some filing...


After two hours, I'd managed to add exactly 22 into the correct boxes...


Hmmm...


On "University Challenge", we, I recall, did well, but not as well as recently...

Oh and I forgot to mention, on Friday, Edward Spark revealed the sample I used of his in the opening track of "Fallingsky" was actually by bassist chum from Kittery in Maine (Scene of our crash in 1999), Tim Webb - I spoke with him and gave him a co-writing credit as, on listening to the track without his little riff, it wasn't nearly as good...

Only fair - it will not make him rich...

I think that's probably it...

Highlight of the Day : More good talk about Fallingsky...

No comments: