Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Up on the hill....

Playlist
Asaf Sirkis Trio - Letting Go
Various Composers - Vivarte 60CD Collection
Tomohawk - Tonic Immobility
Florian Christl - Episodes
Sons Of Kemet - Black to the Future
Nielsen - The Four String Quartets
Grasscut - Overwinter
Daniel Hope - Spheres
Booka Shade - Voices of Heaven
Tale of Us - Endless
Bacewicz - Piano Works (Joanna Sochacka)
Steffen Schleiermacher - Soviet Avant Garde 2

OK it's a Tuesday but I'm writing this 11 days from now - Goddammit why can't I be disciplined enough just to write this first thing every morning?

Well, because other "work" gets in the way, that's why.

Let's see what I can remember by looking at the pics and trawling my Twitter timeline...

Up...



Looked hot and sunny...



...and the neighbour's washing line was still looking superb...


I worked all day....

It was the 52nd anniversary of the first moon landing...

And, yesterday was day 200 of 2021...

Here are my LPs of the Day so far...





...which soundtracked the day...

I have since replaced the Kraftwerk red box as it's a live LP/re-recordings and I want all these to be studio LPs...

You gotta have a system...

This evening, out for a nice walk with the EP...

Up onto the hill and the walled garden...













Back...


...stopping briefly at a swing...



..and to record debris...


Home for pasta...


...and "University Challenge" - for the second week in a row, we came 1st - unprecedented...

Today I have been trying to finish off ripping the 60 CDs box that arrived 7 years ago...  

After seven years and one day, I still have eighteen to go...


Oh well...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : A nice walk...

No comments: