Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Possibly the son of a man who makes houses for rabbits...

Playlist
Various - Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selections 2016
Bobby Hutcherson - Dialogue
Bobby Hutcherson - Happenings
Bobby Hutcherson - Oblique
Bobby Hutcherson - Stick Up!
Bobby Hutcherson - San Francisco

I have recently been soundtracking the days with older episodes of the Eclectic Selections - which I find entertaining because I've already forgotten the tracks featured...

A scorcher today...


...and some chance scenes...





I swithered over a book at the BHF, for which I may return and buy, if it's still there - a cross between a book on Modern Art and a Cookbook - featuring the recipes of the artists themselves...

This evening, Anne was once again ensconced in the Olympics - gymnastic and then cycling...

I watched some with the nutphones on, enjoying the work of vibraphonist extraordinaire, Bobby Hutcherson, who left the world yesterday at the age of 75...

He has provided us with a huge legacy of work...

Highlight of the Day : Revisiting Mr Hutcherson...

No comments: