Friday, August 05, 2016

A lack of red...

Playlist
Deadmau5 - Random Album Title
Beardfish - Sleeping in Traffic
Alice Cooper - Muscle Of Love
Be Bop Deluxe - Axe Victim
Frank Zappa - The Grand Wazoo
Frank Zappa & The Mothers Of Invention - Mother's Day
The Damned - Damned Damned Damned
Yes - Tales From Topographic Oceans
Vasks - String Quartet #4
The Who - Then And Now (1964-2004)
Vivaldi - Il Cimento dell'Armonia e dell'Inventione, Op VIII
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Rubinmusik 1977-2016
The Beatles - Abbey Road

This evening, after a very tasty indeed Red Thai Chicken Curry form the fair hand of the Exec Producer, I had cause (due to a Twitter discussion) to look up my charts from 1973 and 1974...


This was to see whether I felt that any of the records I had then, are now an embarrassment...

I found only one - an EP by Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich originally released in 1967, "Loos of England"...

Not bad, all told...

Also, in relation to someone quoting the, lyrics of David Bowie's "Fame", I had a wee read at this, a Xmas present and, thus far, just dipped into really...


And, after 12 days' "work" over the last month and a bit, as I hit missing Vivaldi discs, I realised I am almost finished ripping my classical composer CDs A-Z onto the hard drives and into my iTunes...

This is how I waste my time...

Highlight of the Day : Not being embarrassed by my early taste in music...

No comments: