Friday, December 19, 2014

1,096 on...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Morphinecodex
Transatlantic - KaLIVEoscope
J C Bach - Symphonies
2Raumwohnung - Achtungfertig
Various - Weekly Playlist No 51

An uneventful day soundtracked by the upcoming LP...

You need to be in the mood...

For most of the day, I was not...

Looking for Xmas presents - some ideas presented themselves but no purchases made...

On the way home, I missed my stop and took the slightly longer walk down the pedestrian pathway...

Took some pics on the way...


Rivetting...


A star in the East...


The beast was about its rather blurry business...




The neighbours have fitted new security lights...


Bright...

A tasty home made balti from the Exec Producer was enjoyed to the sounds of J C Bach and 2Raumwohnung...

On the advent of "Coronation St", the telly was warmed up as I headed to the machines to record tomorrow's podcast...

A cheeky wee present for nephew Olly was also put together as a joint project...

The ears continue to be problematic...

Three years today, we said goodbye to sister Pam...

I have recently been seeing things and thinking "I should get that for Pam"...

And then I remember...

Highlight of the Day : Anne's curry...

No comments: