Sunday, December 29, 2013

The new new old...

Playlist (Play) (Download)
Keith Emerson Band - Keith Emerson Band with Marc Bonilla
Various - Capital Models Covers : The Originals
Rush - Discography
Klaus Schulze - La Vie Electronique Vol 4

Up late and into Bruntsfield to a new to me place for breakfast - which lasted all day (I mean nourished me for the day rather than us sitting in the place all day)..


A walk in the cold morning sun...



Out to my mum's - unwell but doing ok - "normal" lurgi...

Errands run for her and a table cloth found at last for us...


Back home and enjoyed the first set from the Rush DVD received on Xmas Day...

This led me to listen to possibly too much Rush but probably not...

In the evening, "Person of Interest" followed by a relatively early night...

Highlight of the Day : Rush music...

3 comments:

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Sunday 29 December 2013
Keith Emerson – The Art of Falling Down
The Jam – That's Entertainment
The Script – The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Rush – Closer to the Heart
Rush – The Trees
Rush – Spirit of Radio
Rush – Tom Sawyer
Klaus Schulze – Darkest Steglitz

Paul R said...

You can never watch and listen to too much Rush. They just keep getting better. Their dress sense has improved too!

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Very true Paul - very true - in fact I'm listening to them again right now as I type!