Thursday, December 19, 2013

Play or download music from the daily playlists (I am the DJ, I am what I play etc etc)...

You may have noted that, as from 1 December, I've been uploading my pics on a larger basis than before...

Hope you like that...

I think it's an improvement...

And I've been working on what I think may be another...

Since 2006 (I think, I've not checked) I have posted a daily playlist of music listened to...

I am now experimenting with providing the option to play or download podcasts of up to 40 minutes of music from each day's playlist...

I enjoy putting together these short sets using "Virtual DJ"...


It's kind of what I've done in my bedroom since I really discovered music in 1972...

If you go back you'll see I've started adding the sets from 1 December onwards - the current latest addition is that for 14 December...

I should be up to date soon...

I hope you'll be enticed to take a listen to the stuff that soundtracks the world of Mister Quartet...

Merci

xx

P.S. The tracklisting for each podcast will be in the comments section....but why not listen without looking - more of a surprise...

No comments: