Monday, June 04, 2012

I thought it was a type of frozen juice carton...

Playlist
Various - Top 20 Albums

To the Western first thing and finally returned my crutches...

Nice weather...



In the evening, following much work, spent the early evening watching the Queen's Jubilee Concert...

Apparently I missed Gary Barlow and Cheryl (just Cheryl, not Cole or Tweedy) murdering Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now"...

I also missed the far too ubiquitous Will.i.am and Jessie J...

Sadly, I did catch Robbie Williams and also Tom Jones...

Kylie was not bad, Elton was ok, Stevie Wonder was excellent with Superstition, dreadful with Happy Birthday, Paul McCartney's fireworks during Live and Let Die were good - he'll be 70 in a few days.  Sadly, it starting to show - still enjoyed him the best though...

Anyway, there you go, you can find them all on Youtube no doubt...

Highlight of the Day : The weather?

No comments: