Friday, June 29, 2012

Just one too many murder she wrotes possibly...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Starlightnight Box Content on Shuffleplay

Up early and I think the music is finalised...

Worked again on artwork - still loads to do over the next 30 days or so...



Spent the day listening to all the tracks (over 100 all in all!) on shuffleplay...

Possible tweaks arising...

Came home tonight and my recently ordered Koss Plugs (ear bud nutcans) had finally arrived...

I have enjoyed using Koss Plugs in the past and, despite some of the recent negative reviews on Amazon, I went ahead and purchased a pair, looking forward to blocking out the traffic and annoying chat on the bus...

Oof - what a disappointment - dreadful sound - muffled, unrealistic, just absolutely shockingly, appallingly bad...

In fact, so bad, I do believe this is the first thing I've bought from Amazon that I've been moved so much by to actually sit down and post a review...

How have the mighty fallen...

Putting the dissapointment behind me, I took Anne to Zumba and then negotiated several annoying traffic jams to drive over to my mum's...



...to try and sort out her Tivo box - which has been playing up recently...

She was, of course, pleased to see me - given today is the ninth anniversary of my dad going the way of all dads...

Re the Tivo, I think it may have been conflicted by my mum's duplication of an order to "series record" "Murder She Wrote"...

She does seem to record rather a lot of episodes of said detective show...

That and "Midsomer Murders"...

And anything about the Royal Family...

Anyway, seems ok now and old mum is in charge of the remotes once again...





Home for tea and "Two Broke Girls" and "Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23"...

Some surfing, some further headphone purchasing - and off to bed...

Highlight of the Day : Box taking shape...

No comments: