Monday, January 16, 2012

Living in the past...

Cloudland Blue Quartet - Track of the Day
"Caged pt 2" from "Callingstill"



Playlist
Various - Last 9 Months on Shuffleplay
Golden Earring - The Blue Compilation
Steeleye Span - Now We Are Six
Saturnalia - Magical Love
Juicy Lucy - Lie Back and Enjoy It
Kingdom Come - Journey
Humble Pie - Thunderbox
Deep Purple - Stormbringer
Free - Free Live
The Carpenters - Horizon
The Glitter Band - Hey!
Rick Wakeman - Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Bay City Rollers - Once Upon a Star
The Byrds - Greatest Hits
Elton John - Caribou
Loggins & Messina - Full Sail
New York Dolls - Too Much Too Soon
John Lennon - Rock'n'Roll
Lou Reed - Lou Reed
Eagles - On the Border
Beck Bogert & Appice - Beck Bogert & Appice
Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run
Bad Company - Straight Shooter
The Who - Tommy OST

The moon was up...



...as I made my way to the dentist first thing...

A tooth was to be removed...

It seems my message re preferring extraction to route canal treatment (RCT) had not been registered, as two injections were given and some rather painful drilling commenced...

With pain very much to the fore, Mr F advised RCT would not be possible...

I advised I thought I was to undergo an extraction...

Aha...

To the waiting room, hopefully to allow the two injections to kick in a little more...

Back to the chair but feeling remained - a third injection directly next to the offending tooth was attempted - it could be felt - the exercise was abandoned until early February...

Owya...

In the evening, I enjoyed the new desk...



...and watched some TV with Annie...

Late on, CDs were burned to fill the gaps in the stupid "replacing albums I used to own but no longer do" list - all in all a further 20 discs were created...

Of the 160 albums I appear to have purchased between 1972 and the end of 1975, only eight now elude me...

To bed...

Highlight of the Day : Living in the past...

No comments: