Friday, May 21, 2010

Strung out on heaven's high...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Callingstill
Alice Cooper - Brutal Planet
Various - Fave No 1s 1959-2009
Dave Edmunds - Subtle as a Flying Mallet

A glorious sunny day, but I forgot to take the camera out with me...

I was blighted with severe pain in my tail bone today - debilitating indeed...

Despite this, helped Anne as best I could in the garden (which wasn't very well) before a pasta tea with cold white wine...

Painkillers eased the situation, together with sitting in a "proper" seat rather than the sofa...

Highlight of the day was the finale to "Ashes to Ashes" (and, in a way, its predecessor, "Life on Mars")...



It was excellent for a sci-fi geek like your correspondent and tied everything up nicely...

There's a better review here than I could ever write and more theories from bigger geeks than me...

A Tivo'd "Flashforward" also entertained as did last night's "Have I Got News for You"...

Off to bed in slightly reduced pain, post some surfing for and downloading of more Indian music for Spike's restaurant...



Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Ashes to Ashes Finale...

No comments: