Monday, July 13, 2009

Moped...

Playlist
Various – Prog 1967-1979
Circa – Live 2008
Harmonia – Harmonia Deluxe
Daft Punk – Human After All
If – Tea Break Over
Jeff Beck Group - Truth
The Revolutionaries – Channel One Dub Room
Roy Harper – BBC Tapes Vol 6 In Concert 1978
Various – Zunior Sampler 4.12
John Surman - Glancing Backwards : The Dawn Anthology

Moped around the house most of the day apart from watching a very funny set on video from comedian Sean Lock...

Worked on the running order for a new 10CD set for an upcoming celebration...

The latest edition of The Wire arrived...

Once I’d gotten it away from Meg the Black Cat...



...I gave it a read, the feature on British Jazz in the 60’s inspiring me to take a listen to my John Surman anthology of “out there” stuff

At bed time, I was unable to interest Meg the Black cat in Surman or his contemporaries, Ian carr (and Nucleus) or Keith Tippett...



Not to worry...

Highlight of the Day : Far out jazz, man...

No comments: