Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The children of heaven...

Playlist
King Crimson - Heavy ConstruKction
Dar Williams - Promised Land
Love Parade - Six Pieces
Reilly/Brodie/Gajewski - Demos May 1993
Haystacks Balboa - Haystacks Balboa
Velvett Fogg - Velvett Fogg

Now I've probably already mentioned FOPP is part of HMV...

Today I popped into HMV at lunchtime and all the Crimson stuff I saw yesterday at FOPP for £5-£7 is £10-£14...

A single highlights disc of the 3CD box set I bought yesterday for £2 by Gershwin was £16...

Weird...

Tonight from the Exec Producer, a most excellent pork and chilli sausage and onion casserole with the best gravy in the world...ever! plus mash and broccoli...

Tasty!

In the attic I found some long lost tapes of me and Count Brodski back in the day - so of course I spent some time transferring them to digital...

Whilst doing so, during a surf, I found an MP3 download of a vinyl rip of this LP...



Haystacks Balboa for it is they - I bought this in Woolies on Lothian Road in 1973 for 50p - today it's going for over £75 on e-bay...

It's not the greatest LP I've ever heard but it's good to have it back in the collection...

Highlight of the Day : Anne's new gravy recipe...

No comments: