Monday, September 15, 2008

Which one's pink...

Playlist
Dream Theater – Systematic Chaos
Dream Theater – Octavium
Elbow – Cast of Thousands
Elbow – Asleep at the Back

After three weeks and two days, back into harness today but it wasn’t as bad as you might think – I actually quite like what I do and it was good to see my colleagues again...

In the evening I tidied up the mess in the back room which seems to accumulate over a period of weeks...

I even sang a couple of songs to myself before dinner...

Uploaded some more Elbow to the Jukebox and tried to continue updating the blog but the server appeared to be down so I’m still sitting with only four of the eighteen days of the trip completed...

Of course I’ve been writing up the days since we returned but holding them unpublished...

Received an e-mail from our hosts in Vancouver thanking me for the review I posted on Trip Advisor...

She’s downloaded and is enjoying some of my songs from the Crispycat Library – which is very nice to know indeed!

During the day today, I really enjoyed the new Dream Theater album – suffice to say, it rocks...



Elbow, on the other hand, is steeped in melancholy – which is also good...

Spent some considerable time this evening researching a suitable overnight stay to celebrate the actual 25th Anniversary which still approaches despite the just ended “silver holiday of a lifetime”...

Late on, while surfing the net, I found that Rick Wright, Pink Floyd’s keyboard player and co-founder of the band, died today aged just 65...



Sad news...

Highlight of the Day : Dream Theater blocking out reality...

No comments: