Monday, October 19, 2020

Moving stuff around, perhaps just for the sake of it...

Playlist
The Heavenly Music Corporation - Windfall Star
Grant Green - Talkin' About
Peterson-Berger - Frösöblomster
Various Composers - The Complete Classical Collection
Cluster - Japan 1996 Live
Various Artists - Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selection 2009
U2 - Achtung Baby
Jacques Brel - De 24 grootste successen
Andrew Hill - Compulsion
Various Composers - 100 Best Film
Cluster & Eno - Cluster & Eno
Capital Models - 2018-09-23 DR Covers Learning
Capital Models - 2020-02-25
Capital Models - 2018-12-02
Capital Models - 2018-09-23 DR & JW
Capital Models - 2019-04-28
Capital Models - 2020-01-12
Capital Models - 2020-02-09
Bryan Ferry - These Foolish Things
The Velvet Underground - Loaded
Lou Reed - Transformer
David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars
Brian Eno - Before And After Science
The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground & Nico
Roxy Music - Roxy Music
Brian Eno - Here Come The Warm Jets
Brian Eno & John Cale - Wrong Way Up
Bryan Ferry - Let's Stick Together
Simon & Garfunkel - Bookends
David Finckel, Wu Han - The Art of the Cello (BBC Music)
Steve Hackett - Voyage of the Acolyte
Styx - Styx
Morgaua Quartet - Progressive String Quartets
CB3 - From Nothing to Eternity
CB3 - Aeons
Funkadelic - MC The Essential Funkadelic
Various Artists - Glitterbox - Pump The Boogie

And so another week begins...


this morning, I listened to my forst couple of podcasts with chat I eve did (not counting the long lost cassettes I did on my dad's old tape recorder back in the 70's - from February 2009 - I seem to have recorded three, three days in a row...

Anyway, I made new playlists of the tracks featured...

This is how I waste my time pre WFH...

I also brought my boxes of 7" singles out of the attic to find them a new, accessible if I ever want to play the, home...


And, speaking of playing records, I am almost up to date with the random LPs of the day - this should have been played yesterday...





Lunch - Quorn-tatsic


...and we edged ever closer to the end of our very enjoyable watch of all 6 seasons of "Schitt's Creek"...

Meanwhile, post yesterday's run through the four songs chosen by each member of the band lockdown set, I looked again at just how many songs we have...

93 it seems...




I played the "real" versions of the tracks featured in our set for the gig back in January - what a completely different time that seems like now...

Also discovered there have been two new releases from excellent Scndinavian trio CB3, that I had missed - so those joined the collection...

This evening, a lovely new recipe from Anne for teriyaki pork...


Extreme tastiness...

And, we were reasonably on fire for "University Challenge"...

I have a feeling we watched something else too on "live" TV but, for the life of me, I cannot remember what...

Oh well...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Anne's cooking, once again...

No comments: