Monday, July 16, 2018

Taking full advantage of the feeding station...

Playlist
Françoise Hardy - Story 1964-65
Capital Models - 2018-06-24/2018-07-08
Dave Edmunds - Subtle As A Flying Mallet
Devo - Something For Everybody
Herman Van Veen - Die Anziehungskraft der Erde
Herman Van Veen - Herman Van Veen I
Lori Spee - Promises
Herman van Veen - Vandaag Live

Some listening today to the Capital Models covers set...

In the evening - a new project -  a playlist of 1,000 of my favourite LPs...

At the feeding station, things were a little busy...








I also dug out all the master recordings of the three Out of the Bedroom compilations I recorded and produced between 2004 and 2006...

Old chum and OOTB co-founder, James Igoe, is looking to put them up on Bandcamp and to include the other tracks recorded but, until now, unheard by anyone other than the artists themselves (and me)...


Jim has his work cut out - as do I, I suppose, to now get the tracks to him in a form he can keep, work on and, eventually, upload...

Artwork of the day is "At the Feeding Station"...


"University Challenge" returned, replete with the usual smattering of weird geeks - the Exec Producer and your correspondent, neither too weird nor too geeky, chalked up 135 points - very satisfactory indeed...

Highlight of the Day : Finally getting music together (or starting to) for Mr Igoe...

No comments: