Sunday, September 17, 2017

I'll never finish that...finished...

Playlist
Haydn - Complete String Quartets
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Rubinmusik 1977-2017
Alice Cooper - Paranormal

Started the day with a long lie till 9am, followed by some Haydn...


The garden is looking good...


Working on "Rubinmiusik 1977-2017", expanding the track choices and ensuring WAV files are available for further editing/tweaking...

To my mum's around 3:30 and out for a drive, soundtracked by Alice Cooper's latest, which mum enjoyed...


We had a wee treat at Luca's in Musselburgh...


My ice cream is very, very close to the camera...

And Anne had something she likes...


Yum!


Then, a drive further down the coast, to Gullane...

We ventured into a part none of us had ever seen before...


...and to the "Bents"...



Beautiful views...


...also enjoyed by a recently turned 87 lady...


...who cannot walk that well...


Maybe next time, we''ll make it to one of the benches...

We'll see...

Home for some baked potato and "Fake or Fortune" and the vagaries of the art world...

A blurry Fang visited...


Later, with Anne enjoying "Victoria", I tried to roll back my iTunes as the latest version is, for want of a better term, absolute pish...

In the process, I was very close indeed to losing four years' work re my collection...

I was resigned to starting again when I stumbled across a solution and, other than the work this morning on some CBQ MP3s, the day was saved...

After a couple of hours trying to sort the computer, more "Rubinmusik" related work before hitting the sack...

Highlight of the Day : A drive down the coast...

No comments: