Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Twenty five not thirty...

Playlist
Various - Sept 13-Feb 14 on Shuffleplay
Capital Models - Music Box 25/2/11
Various Composers - The Complete Classical Collection Vol 2

Nothing to report today really...

But that's never stopped me before...

The view from the garage roof this morning...


Lovely blue skies near Haymarket...


...while the cathedral enjoyed the almost Spring sunshine...


On the way home, a blurry new Haymarket Station...


Tasty pasta for tea, then an hour and a half or so sorting the running order for the playlist re Jane and Bobby's 25th Wedding Anniversary party - not their 30th as noted the other day - I am getting five years ahead of myself...

I must have been coming up for 30 when they got married...

Later, "Death in Paradise" and the return of "Pram Face" entertained...

As did Aberdeen's result against Celtic and Man Utd's in Greece - I am a fan of the underdog...

As I said, nothing to report...

Highlight of the Day : The return of "Pram Face"...

No comments: