Monday, February 03, 2014

Kind of complete but not quite...

Playlist
Various - Top of the Pops 1964-1975
Various - My First Chart January 1973
Kimberley Walsh - Centre Stage
Lady Gaga - Artpop

Red sky in the morning...


..and good flowers too...


It came to nothing really...


A bit like the day..


To be honest, I'm writing this on Wednesday and I don't recall much...

Wait, no, I bought Kimberley Walsh's solo album from the Heart Foundation shop for £1.99...

It's not really very good (and indeed caused some eyebrow raising from the Exec Producer when she came home from Zumba to find me listening to it) - the one saving grace is a cover of the song "Falling Slowly" from the film (and, now, stage show) "Once"...

No doubt that'll grace the weekly playlist this week (in fact I know it will because I'm recording it whilst writing this)...

And listened to some old hits...

Probably watched some stuff on the telly...

Lights out...

Highlight of the day : Kind of completing my Girls Aloud collection (apart from St Trinians)...

No comments: