Monday, September 10, 2012

80 not out, part two...

Playlist
Tangerine Dream - Brussels 1976
Tangerine Dream - Sheffield 1974
JS Bach - Viol Sonatas
JS Bach - Partitas
Schnittke - Various Works
Captain Beefheart - Safe as Milk
Chet Baker - My Funny Valentine
LCD Soundsystem - London Sessions
Twin Atlantic - Vivarium

More work this morning on updating this - last night I got to the point where all the pics from the trip were up - this morning I worked on the words re the Documenta visit - researching all the artists via the guidebook...

Laborius stuff so I hope you go back and read it if all you've seen so far are the pics I posted up...

Out for lunch leaving Meg sleeping...


A grey day...


To Howie's for a birthday celebration for Anne's mum who is 80 today...

On my way there, a visit to Fopp resulted in four further CDs entering the collection as noted in the playlist for today...



A new camera was gifted...



...and not quite mastered...




The food was good...



..and a family portrait was taken by the waitress...


Back home, in the afternoon, a "Montalbano" entertained - though we both fell asleep during the 90 minute Italian mystery...

No dinner re the big lunch and, with Anne out at Zumba, I finally brought this completely up to date...

Highlight of the Day : Family lunch...

No comments: