Sunday, May 27, 2012

Over...

Playlist
Little Girls - Concepts
You Say Party! We Say Die - Xxxx
The Revolutionaries - Green Bay Dub
The Revolutionaries - Outlaw Dub
The Low Anthem - Smart Flesh
Deus - Pocket Revolution
Deus - In A Bar Under the Sea
Deus - Worst Case Scenario
UK - Night After Night
King Tubby - Father of Dub
Various - The Spirit of Radio
Various - Balance 013 : SOS

No more Cloudland Blue Quartet Track of the Day for now...

I've posted up almost 150 tracks since 1 January, giving you the whole of...

"Callingstill"
"Doveloveshawk"
"Ampersand"
"Anotherhappyday"
"Deeperdown"
"Erstazreal"
"Soundingfall"
"Splinterheart"

...ten discs in all - my song-based work from 1997 through to 2010...

I could now start posting up the soundscape/instrumental albums - but that's for another time...

Now you can look forward to the release this summer of the new album "Starlightnight"...

It is finished but I am working on it...

If you see what I mean...

This afternoon to my mum's where we were joined by sister Sheila and took a huge weight off her shoulders...

The ability to do this stemmed from our sister Pam leaving us now almost six months ago...

It does not get any easier to take that...

To Anne's mum's for tea with the family...

How do you watch television with children?

I guess you record it and watch it once they're sleeping...

They're lovely but having my own would encroach too much on what I want to do - once you have children, your life is over...

When I say that to people who have kids, they usually retort, "no no, your life is just beginning"...

Maybe they're right but I'm sticking to my guns...

Which isn't to say I don't appreciate my mum and dad's sacrifices to have me, Sheila and Pam...

Another sunny day - the trees at the end of the road, at the end of the day...



Highlight of the Day : Removing a weight...

No comments: